Thread: Last ditch effort before giving up and leaving...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Last ditch effort before giving up and leaving... RESOLVED

I am trying to get my RT31P2 to work with two numbers, but it has never happened. I have had line 1 for over three years, and it used to work perfectly. I had a virtual number that went into Line 1, but I asked Voipo support to change point the second number to Line 2 on my device so that I could use it seperately.

The change shows in my control panel, but the second number has never really worked. It's usually one or the other, somtimes line 1 works, and sometimes line 2 works, but never at the same time. AND line 2 still rings line 1... even though I do not have forwarding enabled. Support has thus far been no help, telling me that it is a problem on my end. I'll admit that maybe I am misunderstanding them, but at this point I'm so incredibly frustrated with it that I am considering porting my numbers and leaving. It certainly should not be this difficult to make this work.

At the moment, I have removed every variable. The RT31P2 is connected directly to my ATT modem with nothing else attached. The modem does not have a firewall, and it still doesn't work. I have reset the ATA repeatedly and still only have line 1 with line 2 ringing on the first one.

Unfortunately I have not had a response since just before 5, so I'll assume support is done for the day. Hopefully someone here can help before I decide to give up.

In case one of you admins read this, the ticket ID is: ZPV-150709
    Last edited by texasdiver72; 08-28-2012 at 01:51 PM.