Thread: vPanel call history missing data and bogus outgoing call entries

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: vPanel call history missing data and bogus outgoing call entries

Quote Originally Posted by tritch View Post
    I did provide an example, but I'm glad you have more patience than me. My patience goes pretty quick when support keeps asking irrelevant questions about my home network, registered SIP device and browser. I asked them to turn the problem over to whomever handles database issues, but apparently that request was ignored. Any bug report should have been escalated to Tier 2 support or higher. I closed the ticket because I sensed they were about to start messing around with my account/SIP settings. Phone service was working just fine.Initially, I was seeing missing "From" fields from some non Voipo-to-Voipo calls, but that seems to have been fixed. Now, it's only Voipo-to-Voipo calls. The bogus call logs seem to have stopped as well.I miss Brandon on this forum.....an all-around tech expert who could have likely figured out the problem already. I wonder if he still works for Voipo?They also still need to fix the Caller ID CNAM issue as others and myself have pointed out in another thread.
    Brandon is still our CTO and this is on his list, but unfortunately he's been a little backlogged. I'm going to direct him to this thread to see if he can jump in and move it up on his list.I re-opened XGM-198-27063 and bumped it to his Tier 3 queue.
    Last edited by VOIPoTim; 09-12-2016 at 01:41 PM.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook