Hi There,

Over the weekend one of the phone line ports on my GrandStream Adapter burned out and after going back and forth with support I was finally told that Voipo does not support home wiring and that is the reason why the port burned out. However, prior to subscribing to Voipo, I had Comcast Digital Voice Service. A technician came to my house from Comcast to install that service and hooked their cable modem/phone adapter directly to my home wiring to the wall so all the phones in the house would work. The technican also disconnected the outside phone line, so there would be no voltage going to the modem. This service worked fine for a full year until I decided to switch to Voipo because of the large price difference. So, please help me understand, if Comcast Digitial Voice (VOIP Service) obviously supports using the home wiring, why doesn't Voipo? Do I need to shop around for a new service that does support home wiring? Just hooking up one phone to the Grandstream adapter will not meet my needs and I will not just have cordless phones all over the house.

Thanks to anyone, including someone in management at Voipo who can shed some more light on this for me.

Thanks,

Chris