From the start I have had issues with calls breaking up at the other end (meaning my voice).
Have had numerous support deals with VOIPO. They have gotten on line with my router and made changes putting ATA in the DMZ etc. It appeared it was working but for short period of time.
Bought the OBi110 ATA for Google Voice ended up switching it out with the Grandstream.
Was told if the output on the Grandstream was blown on the house wiring I would be charged for another unit.
At one point had both ATA units working off my router. Then the Grandstream wouldn't ring the phones but had dial out tone. Voipo figured out that the two units couldn't exist on the same router.
NOW I have the Grandstream replaced with the OBi110 and still calls are breaking up on the other end. VOIPO will not support the OBI110 either.
Ridiculous that the Grandstream or VOIPO won't allow connection to the house wiring. The OBi110 will handle house wiring.
Have checked internet speeds and they are fast for up/down. Router is connected to comcast cable.

I have resolved that the problem with breaking up will never be resolved. Sick of numerous attempts with VOIPO technicians. Have to say supervisors were as helpful as they could be.

Won't be renewing my contract with VOIPO again. I had voip with T-Mobile for many years absolutely NO problems. Sorry I switched to VOIPO.