Hello everyone. Very happy customer, great support, communication from Tim, yada, yada....

I am having a very strange problem that I would say is a router issue, but am suprised neither the GS 502 or Linksys PAP2 can handle.

I have everything on my network behind a Linksys WRT54T GS, running Tomato 1.23. I currently have the Linksys PAP2 (from VoIPo) on-line. Using "static" DHCP for all devices on network.

If I lose power to router or reboot, my Voipo service goes down and does not come back. Even a soft reboot does not work AND a "fast" hard reboot does not work (remove power, re-apply power within 1 to 2 seconds).

The only thing that works is to remove power from the PAP2 for ~30+ seconds, re-apply power, and service is restored.

Appears the router / Tomato FW is holding on to state of connections for the IP address even after a soft reboot of the router.

Question:

Anyone else using Tomato 1.23 and NOT having this problem? If so, and you are willing to chat (either voice or electronically), can you send me a PM or if you were and made some change that resolved this behavior, please share on this post?

Thanks!!!