It looks like it solved my problems! Great!

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoTim View Post
Can those of you having this issue with outgoing calls please let me know if it seems solved now? I've had our developers going through a ton of call samples from the users that have reported this issue and they believe that they found an issue that was causing some some calls to fail. It was a very tiny % of customers that would be impacted (those that use a certain combination of features), but it appeared in nearly all of the customer examples I had them analyze.

This wasn't something support would have been able to see since they don't have that level of detail so they tried "updating the LCR route" to another carrier and while that solved it in some cases, it wasn't the real issue.

There will always be an occasional routing issue with VoIP and there will always be situations where there are sometimes NAT issues that cause issues, but it shouldn't be a regular thing.

With so many of you reporting issues on here and to me directly, I knew there was something going on and I'm glad we've finally found what we believe is the cause and corrected it.

For those of you that were having this issue, please let me know if it seems to be cleared up for you or if you continue to have issues. Our developers are pretty confident that this was the culprit.

If you do have a failed call, please e-mail me directly at tim @ voipo.com with your VOIPO username, the number you called that failed, and the approximate date/time so we can look into it specifically.

As always if you need anything related to VOIPO, please feel free to e-mail me directly.

Thank you for your business!