Thread: Coming in July...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Coming in July...

Quote Originally Posted by Russell View Post
    Yes, I suspect most of my issues were short codes related - it's been a couple of months since I got the telna account so my memory is a little fuzzy. All I know is when I got it I thought I'd use it for all kinds of things and it was a disaster. I believe when I tried it with my bank and investment company one said they'd send me an SMS, which I never did receive. The other wanted to use a short code which telna could not handle. With telna, I didn't have an issue sending to individual cell phones or receiving from them. As always, I'll be happy to beta test this.
    PM or e-mail me your number and I can send you a test message through it if you want.

Also I got your e-mail about BETA testing. We'll be opening it up for public testing in the next 1-2 weeks.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

Great,I am looking forward and excited about testing these new features

Quote Originally Posted by VOIPoTim View Post
    PM or e-mail me your number and I can send you a test message through it if you want.

Also I got your e-mail about BETA testing. We'll be opening it up for public testing in the next 1-2 weeks.
    Great to hear about the beta testing! I'll be sure to sign up. The reason I've yet to send you my number is I've no doubt that cell to cell SMS will work with your system (as shown by the graphic in your first post). It's all those other non-cell-to-cell SMS applications that I was wondering about.
    Russell