Thread: Is it just me...tickets never seem to get resolved.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Is it just me...tickets never seem to get resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by ddodell View Post
    What ATA did you switch to?
    I am using the OBi202 since I wanted to have access to the second line. It's not something I use often, but occasionally it comes in handy. Especially with two of us working remote.

And for the record, it's running flawlessly on the house wiring since the switch. I'm convinced the GrandStream is an underperforming piece of junk and BYOD is most certainly the way to go. I'm only sorry I didn't figure that out a lot sooner. Hopefully it's smooth sailing from here on out.

Quote Originally Posted by tttony View Post
    I am using the OBi202 since I wanted to have access to the second line. It's not something I use often, but occasionally it comes in handy. Especially with two of us working remote.

And for the record, it's running flawlessly on the house wiring since the switch. I'm convinced the GrandStream is an underperforming piece of junk and BYOD is most certainly the way to go. I'm only sorry I didn't figure that out a lot sooner. Hopefully it's smooth sailing from here on out.
    I also have 2 lines on two separate Grandstreams here. Will the Obi202 allow me to plug both lines into one box and not interfere with each other? I have an Obi 100 that I don't use any more since switching to VOIPO a year ago but this sounds like it may be a good solution for me and save an outlet as well as a router port.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansextra View Post
    I also have 2 lines on two separate Grandstreams here. Will the Obi202 allow me to plug both lines into one box and not interfere with each other? I have an Obi 100 that I don't use any more since switching to VOIPO a year ago but this sounds like it may be a good solution for me and save an outlet as well as a router port.
    Mine are both configured for the same SP. I think you could configure it otherwise though. At least it looks that way. Good luck!

Thanks for the response. I'll probably call tech support at some point and pick their brains...
    UPDATE: I just ordered an Obi202 last night from Amazon and should be receiving it tomorrow.
    Last edited by Ansextra; 12-02-2014 at 08:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tttony View Post

Hmmm, I have 2 independent lines (2 numbers) on my Voipo Grandstream. I do have some occasional problems with dialing out and getting dead air but not a lot and usually to toll free numbers but not (yet) to any "important" numbers. I'd LOVE not being able to make or get calls to my sister though without actually doing it on purpose!