Thread: Expanded Sales & Support Center Hours

Default Expanded Sales & Support Center Hours

Beginning Monday, we're expanding our Sales & Support Center hours to 9AM - 9PM Central Time for both phone support and live chat.

Our heaviest periods are in the morning and late evenings (before and after work for most people), so the extra few hours in the evening should help considerably since it gives people on the west coast a few extra hours to call in.

Over the next few weeks, we'll be expanding the hours more as well to include Saturdays.
    Last edited by VOIPoTim; 02-14-2009 at 06:12 PM.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook

Default Re: Expanded Sales & Support Center Hours

Wow!! great job... My parent's are happy with VOIPo. No more $60+ a month for dial tone.

Congrats with needing to expand your hours - one would assume due to the influx of customers. Just an observation, you may want to update the header on your website to show the new hours - it currently shows 10am-7pm Mon-Fri.

Keep up the quality - I have enjoyed it.

Tim,
    I hope that this does not mean that you are going to outsource your helpdesk to India as is norm with most American companies. Please keep your helpful and knowledgeable staff in Texas. I prefer limited support hours with US-based staff to 24-hour support by clueless offshore consultants.

Quote Originally Posted by ksarpong View Post
    Tim,
    I hope that this does not mean that you are going to outsource your helpdesk to India as is norm with most American companies. Please keep your helpful and knowledgeable staff in Texas. I prefer limited support hours with US-based staff to 24-hour support by clueless offshore consultants.
    It's still US-based and in-house. Everyone works directly for us and is in Houston with the exception or 2 guys that work from home (one in California and one in the UK).

We're exploring some new cities right now (Orlando and Phoenix mainly) for a possible new office, but don't really have any plans to outsource.
    Last edited by VOIPoTim; 02-16-2009 at 12:44 PM.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook