Thread: Why can't I login to reseller account from a Macbook?

Default Why can't I login to reseller account from a Macbook?

I can login to the reseller CP at any time from my Windows desktop, but trying from my Macbook with the same login just refreshes the page.

I have tried Firefox, Safari and Chrome, clearing caches, etc and there is no difference. Try again on my desktop in Firefox and it simply works. I will be doing a lot of traveling soon and really need for this to work. This is not a new issue as I've tried occasionally for over two years. Until now it hasn't been all that important.

Just tried from my daughter's macbook and same result. Thoughts?

Added: Apparently trying to login this many times from my Mac has locked the account. Can no longer login with desktop either.
    Last edited by texasdiver72; 02-18-2015 at 11:41 PM.

Default Re: Why can't I login to reseller account from a Macbook?

Quote Originally Posted by texasdiver72 View Post
    I can login to the reseller CP at any time from my Windows desktop, but trying from my Macbook with the same login just refreshes the page.

I have tried Firefox, Safari and Chrome, clearing caches, etc and there is no difference. Try again on my desktop in Firefox and it simply works. I will be doing a lot of traveling soon and really need for this to work. This is not a new issue as I've tried occasionally for over two years. Until now it hasn't been all that important.

Just tried from my daughter's macbook and same result. Thoughts?

Added: Apparently trying to login this many times from my Mac has locked the account. Can no longer login with desktop either.
    We have a lot of Mac users at VOIPO including our entire management team so there's not an issue with Macs. Maybe the password was just incorrect in that browser?

Please contact support and we can get your password reset/unlocked and help you get things squared away.
    Timothy Dick
    Founder/CEO
    VOIPo.com

Interact with VOIPo: Twitter, Facebook