PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else having inbound problems?

bretski
01-09-2009, 11:15 AM
I already have a ticket open since yesterday...but wanted to see if I'm the only one out there having problems. As of this morning, all calls made to my number go straight to voicemail. I tried switching failover to my cell, but then just get a busy signal.

History from yesterday: I had 4 calls drop at exactly the 15 minute mark (within a 1 hour period). Support switched my ATA to a different server. That problem was resolved, but later in the day, I had several problems completing local calls...not good for the WAF.

As mentioned above, support is investigating, but I just wanted to see if anyone else is having problems. Thanks.

burris
01-09-2009, 11:18 AM
I already have a ticket open since yesterday...but wanted to see if I'm the only one out there having problems. As of this morning, all calls made to my number go straight to voicemail. I tried switching failover to my cell, but then just get a busy signal.

History from yesterday: I had 4 calls drop at exactly the 15 minute mark (within a 1 hour period). Support switched my ATA to a different server. That problem was resolved, but later in the day, I had several problems completing local calls...not good for the WAF.

As mentioned above, support is investigating, but I just wanted to see if anyone else is having problems. Thanks.

I would be sure you are on the sip server and not central.

Central is the server having this very problem.

bretski
01-09-2009, 11:19 AM
Central is the server they moved me to yesterday to fix the dropped call problem. :(

burris
01-09-2009, 11:20 AM
Central is the server they moved me to yesterday to fix the dropped call problem. :(

Hmmm!

Maybe a quick call or ticket ...

bretski
01-09-2009, 11:23 AM
grrr...I just looked in vpanel, and now it says no devices registered! Emailing support again...

bretski
01-09-2009, 11:26 AM
...and thanks for the heads-up, burris!

VOIPoTim
01-09-2009, 11:29 AM
What's your ticket number?

bretski
01-09-2009, 11:33 AM
Ticket: LIJ-622706

Thanks for the help! :)

Montano
01-09-2009, 11:59 AM
My DID is working fine this morning. I'm sure Tim will have you up and running again.

bretski
01-09-2009, 12:08 PM
Ok, got inbound back...Hooray! Thanks Tim and Bryan!

It looks like I'm back on sip, so I'll pose one more follow-up question: is/was anyone else having the problem with calls dropping at the 15 minute mark? I read the thread about problems at 29 minutes...related issue???

bretski
01-09-2009, 12:53 PM
Update: I made a call to myself, and set the phone aside for 32 minutes. The call stayed connected. :)

Thanks again for the help!

Xponder1
01-09-2009, 11:17 PM
Update: I made a call to myself, and set the phone aside for 32 minutes. The call stayed connected. :)

Thanks again for the help!

I tried calling home from work today about 6:30 CST and it took several tries to get threw. The fail over did not work. I would dial the number and would not even hear it ring. I had my wife reset the ATA by unplugging it seems to have resolved it.