PDA

View Full Version : Do tickets get looked at on the weekend at all?

orum
01-16-2009, 08:11 PM
As part of some back and forth on my number port, my original number that is being ported was put back on my account at 6pm CST today. Unfortunately, I can't login to VPortal with that number and my password (or even my original password that was created by VOIPo).

I was testing the voicemail before I realized that, and now I have a message that I can't delete, so my voicemail light is going to flash all weekend.

I am not looking for someone here to fix it, but being a new customer, I was curious if anyone will see the updates on my ticket before Monday. I did move the priority to high, but didn't feel right bumping it any higher than that.

Thanks,
Dan

Montano
01-16-2009, 08:29 PM
Tim is 'usually' around just about every single day. I don't see it taking till Monday before someone gets back to you.

JimDog
01-16-2009, 08:31 PM
Dan,

Have you tried checking your voice mail on the phone by dialing 123?

Also, there is a forgot password link on the vPanel login page (https://secure.voipo.com/) that should e-mail your password to you. Just use your 10 digit phone number as the username.

I've only been a customer for a few weeks now, but support has been excellent about answering tickets in the evenings and weekends. Officially I think they're only available 9:00am - 6:00pm CST, but you'll usually get ticket support outside those times.

Jim

orum
01-16-2009, 08:34 PM
I was able to avert the current "crisis" and dropped it back down to Low.

I figure out how to disable VMWI on the phone and reset it. We will still have the stutter tone on the line, but no flashing red light all weekend. :)

The port hasn't taken place yet, so we won't be getting any "real" voicemail this weekend.

Thanks for the reply.

Dan

orum
01-16-2009, 08:37 PM
Dan,

Have you tried checking your voice mail on the phone by dialing 123?

Also, there is a forgot password link on the vPanel login page (https://secure.voipo.com/) that should e-mail your password to you. Just use your 10 digit phone number as the username.

I've only been a customer for a few weeks now, but support has been excellent about answering tickets in the evenings and weekends. Officially I think they're only available 9:00am - 6:00pm CST, but you'll usually get ticket support outside those times.

Jim

123 didn't work, but I did try it. The recover password didn't do anything. It just went back to a blank form.

Now that I got the red light off the phone, it isn't a big deal, and if it takes til Monday, so be it.

I have also found the support to be outstanding. I also like having this "peer" discussion/support here.

Dan