PDA

View Full Version : Isolated Incoming Call Issues

VOIPoTim
01-22-2009, 02:13 AM
We had several isolated reports of incoming calls immediately dropping to a fast busy or dead air today after rolling out some network changes to prepare for the device firmware upgrade which was pushed out.

This was not widespread and primarily affected users with specific NAT setups and ISPs. Based on reports that we received from users, it was less than 1%, but still a decent number.

We've been working on this issue throughout the night and have isolated it and corrected the NAT handling for those users.

It should be fully corrected now. If you continue to see this issue, please update your ticket for assistance.

bretski
01-22-2009, 12:38 PM
Support knows this, but I'm still having troubles, Tim. Ticket has been updated.

VOIPoTim
01-22-2009, 02:35 PM
Support knows this, but I'm still having troubles, Tim. Ticket has been updated.

At this point, I don't think your issues are related to this (even though it was similar), but support will keep working with you on them. From what I understand the biggest issue with your account is that the ports we send audio on (1025 - 65535) keep getting dropped for some reason, so it's a matter of identifying how to get those fully open on your end.