PDA

View Full Version : Recent Bug Fixes

VOIPoTim
01-22-2009, 03:22 PM
The following bug fixes have been applied this week. Please let us know if you see any issues with items on the list.

- Fixed bug where custom call rules were not processed when failover or forward all was triggered. Custom call routing rules are not processed first.

- Fixed bug which was causing some customers to periodically lose registration with us.

- Added *123 Vertical Service Code for voicemail access. Customers were habitually dialing it since they were used to it from a previous provider.

- Fixed bug which prevented voicemail from detecting your mailbox automatically when you checked it from your own phone, but had your Caller ID block activated. This resulted in a "Welcome, Goodbye" message.

- Addressed numerous issues with international call completion.

- Restructured system maintenance to prevent morning service interruptions as data volume increased.

- Did a ton of general cleanup and optimization on various backend systems.

- Forced correct ANI to be sent when calling toll-free numbers.

ralfaro
01-23-2009, 10:47 AM
I have the new firmware, but when testing *123, I received a "Thank you" message followed by a dial tone. It did not go to VM.

RA

Xponder1
01-23-2009, 11:08 AM
I have the new firmware, but when testing *123, I received a "Thank you" message followed by a dial tone. It did not go to VM.

RA

I tested this and confirmed the same.

burris
01-23-2009, 11:13 AM
I don't use the system VM at all, it's turned off, and I get the same message.

Luv2Camp
01-23-2009, 01:38 PM
I noticed that if call id blocked, using 123 will now allow me access to the mailbox but I need to enter my PIN number to gain access. Once I turn off call ID block, I can access my mailbox again without the need to enter my PIN

voipinit
02-11-2009, 06:18 AM
The following bug fixes have been applied this week. Please let us know if you see any issues with items on the list.

- Added *123 Vertical Service Code for voicemail access. Customers were habitually dialing it since they were used to it from a previous provider.

*123 stopped working Monday (02/09). Only 123 works now.

burris
02-11-2009, 08:24 AM
*123 stopped working Monday (02/09). Only 123 works now.

I'm on central02 and just tried it with*123...

I got the immediate "thank you" and hang up..