PDA

View Full Version : How about a wiki?

orum
01-25-2009, 09:04 PM
I notice that your documentation can't keep up with the speed of new features/capabilities. I find I have to keep searching for the threads in the forums to look up how to do "stuff".

This includes Star Codes, SMS control, etc.
For example, the inbound routing knowledge base article still lists "Private/Blocked number call" as an option. (Which I still want added back.:))

If you had a wiki with areas for alpha, beta, release, the community of forum users could help keep it updated.

Just a thought.

Dan

Xponder1
01-25-2009, 10:15 PM
I notice that your documentation can't keep up with the speed of new features/capabilities. I find I have to keep searching for the threads in the forums to look up how to do "stuff".

This includes Star Codes, SMS control, etc.
For example, the inbound routing knowledge base article still lists "Private/Blocked number call" as an option. (Which I still want added back.:))

If you had a wiki with areas for alpha, beta, release, the community of forum users could help keep it updated.

Just a thought.

Dan

I had considered suggesting this too. It is a really good idea. How about letting us help you develop some documentation. Might help reduce the support tickets.

bretski
01-26-2009, 09:28 AM
+2. Great idea!