PDA

View Full Version : Unable to delete VM messages from vPanel

Montano
01-27-2009, 05:42 PM
Wondering if anyone else is having issues deleting voicemail from a virtual number, using vPanel ? It just keeps going back to the voicemail page for my Mail number, every time I hit the Remove button. I'm using Firefox 3.0.5

rcboats24
01-27-2009, 06:23 PM
I had the same issue when I had voicemail setup for my virtual number.

Montano
01-27-2009, 06:39 PM
Thanks for the info. I have had this virtual number for a month or so and never had any issues with voicemail before, but perhaps some setting changed somewhere.....

Montano
01-27-2009, 07:02 PM
I'm starting to think something is definitely wrong. I tried calling my virtual number voicemail and logging in via phone, but I keep getting 'login incorrect'. So I changed the password in vPanel, but still get 'login incorrect'. Time to submit a ticket.

NY Tel Guy
01-27-2009, 11:53 PM
I'm starting to think something is definitely wrong. I tried calling my virtual number voicemail and logging in via phone, but I keep getting 'login incorrect'. So I changed the password in vPanel, but still get 'login incorrect'. Time to submit a ticket.I had this exact thing happen from my primary number and luckily I have the line programmed to not ask for a password when I call from my voipo line. I had to change the password that way (dialing 123) because the vpanel attempts all failed and gave me "Login Incorrect" until the 3rd try and then she hung up on me...

Montano
01-28-2009, 06:35 AM
Unfortunately, a virtual number mailbox will not work with the auto-login since it does not have it's own CID number.

I submitted a ticket yesterday and am waiting to hear back.

VOIPoTim
01-30-2009, 07:56 PM
Should be fixed.

Can you confirm?

Montano
01-30-2009, 10:26 PM
Yes, I was able to delete the messages through vPanel.

dtrose
01-31-2009, 11:23 AM
I had the same problem and now am able to delete the message. Thanks!

Montano
01-31-2009, 11:26 AM
I had the same problem and now am able to delete the message. Thanks!

How is your WMVI working ? Mine won't turn off no matter what I do......