PDA

View Full Version : HostGator Customers

VOIPoTim
01-30-2009, 09:51 PM
For those of you that are also HostGator customers, I just added a VOIPo forum over on the HostGator forums to start up some discussion there.

http://forums.hostgator.com/

If you're an HG customer and able to access those forums, it'd be great to post about your VOIPo experience there.

Brian
01-30-2009, 09:53 PM
Getting this (when logged in):

You do not have access to view this forum, please register for a forums account. If you have already registered, your account is awaiting activation.

VOIPoTim
01-30-2009, 10:13 PM
Getting this (when logged in):

You do not have access to view this forum, please register for a forums account. If you have already registered, your account is awaiting activation.

Do you have access to any of the other HG Customer Forums?

Brian
01-30-2009, 10:15 PM
Yes, I'm a customer - no issues with the rest of them.

fisamo
01-30-2009, 10:19 PM
Yes, I'm a customer - no issues with the rest of them.

I'm seeing the same issue. (A HG customer, regular customer forum access, get the same message when trying to get into the voipo forum there.)

Edit: I think the problem was that the forum was empty. I was able to start a new thread, and the forum behaves normally now.

Xponder1
01-31-2009, 08:59 AM
I posted my review there. I think it is strange they only offer this to their business hosting accounts and not to reseller accounts. A reseller account is a business and it costs more (I mean it makes them more money). That is a lot more potential customers for VOIPo.

I only bring it up because I have a reseller account.

fisamo
01-31-2009, 07:26 PM
I think the 'hatchling croc' is assigned based on number of posts in the forum, not the type of account you have. (I do have a hatchling account, so I'm not too concerned... ;) )

Xponder1
01-31-2009, 09:14 PM
*yawn* how about a delete button?

fisamo
02-01-2009, 07:11 AM
Oh, ok. Thanks for the info, then. (Obviously, since I do have a hatchling account and I haven't posted much on the HG forum, I wasn't too concerned. It makes sense for your situation, though.)

usa2k
02-01-2009, 06:26 PM
How about a link at HG so people can read the reviews here?
Most of the time I can't be bothered to log into the HG forum.