PDA

View Full Version : Line disconnecting going to fast busy

Montano
02-02-2009, 08:32 PM
My wife says it's been doing this most of the day. Outgoing calls connect, then the line goes dead after a minute or so. Incoming calls connect with no audio, then go to a fast busy. I rebooted my TA and this behavior continues. Any one else ?

Montano
02-02-2009, 08:37 PM
Forgot to mention that my other lines are working just fine. My PAP2 is making and receiving calls just fine on both lines, as is my Grandstream IP phone. So it's not likely a network issue on my end, but then again.....

Only having problems with the PAP2T with Voipo on both lines.

christcorp
02-02-2009, 09:03 PM
Mine's been weird. After rebooting the grandstream, I was able to finally call in. However; when I answered it, I only got a fast busy. After POWER-Cycling the grandstream, now I can answer calls. Also; a couple times (Not very much); I'd answer the phone and could talk, but the Cloned line continued to ring. But that hasn't happened much. "I think it's gremlins". Later.... mike.....

Montano
02-02-2009, 09:10 PM
I tried the reboot as well as POWER-Cycling :)
Neither worked. I called my Voipo line from another line and let it ring till voicemail picked up. I left a message, but got not notice that I had a message waiting. I am also not able to call in to voicemail, after 123# I just get dead air. I'll submit a ticket.

VOIPoTim
02-02-2009, 09:18 PM
I noticed this is a BYOD PAP2T.

It's showing as registered multiple times. It needs to be set to unregister on the new registrations.

Can you make sure that's set up?

Montano
02-02-2009, 09:28 PM
I'll try to find the thread with the info for 'unregister'.

Auto resync on reboot is now set to NO on both lines.

Montano
02-02-2009, 09:36 PM
It now shows 6 registrations !! Voicemail is no longer responding to any key-presses :(

VOIPoTim

Brandon said he tried to call you about it. Can you PM him an alternate contact number?

VOIPoBrandon

The setting will be under line 1 & line 2 "Un-Register On Reboot" please set that to Yes for both, thanks!
________
Grape Ape Pictures (http://trichomes.org/marijuana-strains/grape-ape)

Montano
02-02-2009, 09:38 PM
Yes, he tried to call twice but the line doesn't work ;)

I'll PM another number.

VOIPoTim
02-02-2009, 10:59 PM
Yes, he tried to call twice but the line doesn't work ;)

I'll PM another number.

Did you upgrade your firmware recently? We just noticed you're on 5.1.6.

Try downgrading to 5.1.1 and it should work fine.

We're going to see what's going on with 5.1.6 and see if we can fix that on our end too.

Montano
02-03-2009, 06:23 AM
No firmware upgrade since I've had Voipo.... about 2 1/2 years.

Brandon was great to work with even though we could not get things working. I told him my line has been flawless since Voipo's inception :) He was calm for the entire hour we spent on the phone.

Montano
02-03-2009, 03:00 PM
My lines are working :)

I did not downgrade the firmware.... or do anything for that matter.

Thanks for getting me going again !

darylo
02-04-2009, 12:19 PM
I had this exact same issue with my pap2. I think it was Brandon that deleted the registrations out and it has worked since.

Montano
02-05-2009, 07:21 PM
My same symptoms are back today. Line was not registered this morning and incoming calls have no audio, then fast busy. Each reboot of the PAP2 multiplies the number of devices registered, I'm now @ 6. Settings are still as Brandon had me put them.

Montano
02-05-2009, 08:09 PM
As a reference, I have a PAP2 connected with 2 different providers on line 1 and 2. I am able to call from either line to either line with no audio or disconnect issues. My Voipo PAP2T is connected to the same router, which leads me to believe the issues are not on my network.

I am also able to place and receive calls from my Grandstream IP phone, without issue. This phone is also connected to the same router as the 2 PAP2's.