PDA

View Full Version : My review of VOIPo

Xponder1
02-05-2009, 07:40 PM
Overall
Easy to install, really cool features with more coming out all the time, and a very polite staff that are quick to respond to any issues that might come up.
At the current price its a really good deal! Take advantage of it while you can.

I have had the service for more than a month and have had very few problems and staff were very quick to resolve the issues I have had. Several new features have been released and more are planned from what I have read that sound really cool.

I highly recommend this service.

Thank you to all the VOIPo team! I can not wait to see what happens next.;)

kevm
02-06-2009, 12:28 AM
Overall
Easy to install, really cool features with more coming out all the time, and a very polite staff that are quick to respond to any issues that might come up.
At the current price its a really good deal! Take advantage of it while you can.

I have had the service for more than a month and have had very few problems and staff were very quick to resolve the issues I have had. Several new features have been released and more are planned from what I have read that sound really cool.

I highly recommend this service.

Thank you to all the VOIPo team! I can not wait to see what happens next.;)

I agree with all of the comments. I have had the service online for about a week. There have been some bumps in the road getting going, but they seem to be decreasing. More importantly is the speed at which the issues are addressed that makes the difference. Here is where the Voipo team excells.
I would have to admittedly say that while I still believe that the service I came from was less buggy overall, I feel that given a bit of time, voipo will surpass them, and at a somewhat lower price.