PDA

View Full Version : Feature Request: Caller ID name info in Voicemail Emails and Call Logs

bubbanc
02-12-2009, 03:20 PM
This includes custom caller ID names as well as names that are not customized. It's a bit odd to have the phone number twice in the email message, so I'm assuming this is coming? I opened a tech support call and they said that this is working as designed and that only the number will show in call logs and voicemail email messages.

bretski
02-12-2009, 05:16 PM
:confused: I get the CID name and number in the subject line and body of the email notification...

You're right about the call history, though...phone number only.

bubbanc
02-13-2009, 08:06 AM
:confused: I get the CID name and number in the subject line and body of the email notification...

You're right about the call history, though...phone number only.

Even for custom caller ID entries? For those I only get the phone number twice; not even the real caller ID information.

bubbanc
02-17-2009, 08:22 AM
I received a VM this morning and the e-mail contained my customer callerID information. Just checking to see if Voipo got this working? If so, kudos!

joeunc
02-17-2009, 01:29 PM
I have my mobile number in my contact list as my name and type cell.
But in my e-mail and on the vpanel it just says Message From "WIRELESS CALLER" 1234567890", so it doesn't appear to work unless my contacts are setup all wrong..I thought also in my call log I could click on a number and add it to contacts or modify it's called id...but all I get is the drop down box with the whitelist,,blacklist,,etc..?