PDA

View Full Version : Registration Drops - False Alarms

VOIPoTim
02-21-2009, 11:15 PM
Hey Guys,

One thing we've seen quite a bit recently is people reporting a loss of registration

Since the devices are re-registering every minute it seems like some people are looking in vPanel right within the 3 second or so window when it's happening.

If you think your device is no registered give it a minute or so to confirm before reporting it to make sure it's not just a case of perfect timing.

HelpNYC
02-21-2009, 11:48 PM
Yes Sir..............

kevm
02-22-2009, 12:24 PM
This isnt a false alarm. My registartion has dropped again. I am a very patient person, but this is becoming a bit unbearable that I need to call my line from another phone to see if it is working and when it goes staight to voice mail and I check the v panel the device is unregistered. If it wasn't for the effort of Tim and his team I would already be looking elsewhere, but I'm hanging in for the time being. I have not re-booted yet because I understand you may be looking into some things. Vpanel says I am not registered. I wont reboot until I hear something either way. I have not opened a ticket on this occurance. I will check back here later for an update