PDA

View Full Version : Cloned Line Changes ?

Montano
02-27-2009, 03:18 PM
I noticed today that my cloned line is not working properly. I have it registered so that it shows 2 lines in vpanel. I do not have the 'B' on my 2nd line.

All calls come in to line 1. Line 2 does not ring. Call waiting calls come in to line 1 and can only be answered on line 1. Line 2 has dial tone and can call out, but no incoming. So I'm guessing something changed in the way these lines should register.

I use a PAP2T on BYOD, and the cloned lines have worked very well up to this point.

burris
02-27-2009, 03:22 PM
I noticed today that my cloned line is not working properly. I have it registered so that it shows 2 lines in vpanel. I do not have the 'B' on my 2nd line.

All calls come in to line 1. Line 2 does not ring. Call waiting calls come in to line 1 and can only be answered on line 1. Line 2 has dial tone and can call out, but no incoming. So I'm guessing something changed in the way these lines should register.

I use a PAP2T on BYOD, and the cloned lines have worked very well up to this point.

Hmmm!

I have the same setup and both lines still work as they should.
Do you show both lines registered on your PAP2 info screen?

Montano
02-27-2009, 03:32 PM
Both lines show 'online' for registration state. Both lines show in vpanel also.

What server are you on ?

VOIPoTim
02-27-2009, 03:58 PM
No changes to that on our end yet.

Do you have anything that could be conflicting port wise?

It doesn't look like any ALG stuff or anything like that is going on.

Montano
02-27-2009, 04:04 PM
I'll double check everything, but no changes on my end recently.

Montano
02-27-2009, 04:13 PM
Well, now my main number says 'the number you called is not a working number'. I know my port was set to go through a couple days ago, maybe that has something to do with this ?

Montano
02-27-2009, 04:33 PM
I switched from central02 to sip and all is working fine again...... very odd.

burris
02-27-2009, 04:40 PM
Both lines show 'online' for registration state. Both lines show in vpanel also.

What server are you on ?

I'm on sip.

burris
02-27-2009, 04:42 PM
I switched from central02 to sip and all is working fine again...... very odd.

Just follow my lead and you'll be O.K.;)

Montano
02-27-2009, 04:47 PM
Just follow my lead and you'll be O.K.;)

You DA MAN !!

:)