PDA

View Full Version : Call Routes

Montano
02-27-2009, 05:45 PM
What message is played when you have a number set to go to 'Disconnected' ? I just get dead air.

When I send a number to 'Blacklist', I hear the robot say something about ...is not accepting calls at this time'. I can't make out the first part of the sentence.

Guess I have too much free time this afternoon :)

voipinit
02-27-2009, 08:13 PM
I think it just immediately disconnects the call.

VOIPoTim
02-27-2009, 09:41 PM
Right now it just sends back a generic "does not exist" response. Different carriers handle that differently, but most will play a reorder/disconnect message.

eagle 1
03-02-2009, 05:53 PM
Has anyone tried the Blocking Private Numbers? I turned that on and called and you get a voice (I think) Saying something like "The person you have called is not currently accepting call from private numbers". You really cannot understand unless you listen to it several times...Sound more like pri numbers...Also sounds like a guy with a tracheotomy speaking....No way could you really use this, if you sometimes get real calls from someone with caller id blocked, as they would have no idea what was said...And if they did understand it, would people know that Private means caller ID is blocked. Currently, most carriers show blocked, but I guess a few show private.....

oh well, just trying out some of the features and I guess I will not use them as the voice is just rediculous!

bdyelton
03-02-2009, 11:40 PM
Has anyone tried the Blocking Private Numbers? I turned that on and called and you get a voice (I think) Saying something like "The person you have called is not currently accepting call from private numbers". You really cannot understand unless you listen to it several times...Sound more like pri numbers...Also sounds like a guy with a tracheotomy speaking....No way could you really use this, if you sometimes get real calls from someone with caller id blocked, as they would have no idea what was said...And if they did understand it, would people know that Private means caller ID is blocked. Currently, most carriers show blocked, but I guess a few show private.....

oh well, just trying out some of the features and I guess I will not use them as the voice is just rediculous!
http://forums.voipo.com/showthread.php?t=1119

My voice was not heard :(