PDA

View Full Version : DND * codes

Brody
02-28-2009, 05:30 AM
I like the DND feature - sure is simpler than the ol' "take the phone off the hook" method. There seems to be two ways to accomplish this, though, and each is different. *23 seems to contact VOIPo, as it changes the DND dropdown box in vPanel, and shows up in the cal log. *78 must just be an ATA code, as it doesn't do either of the above. It works the same though, except that it sets up a "stutter" dial tone as a reminder that I'm on DND mode. Is there a way to merge these two together? I like the stutter dial tone, but also like it showing up in vPanel.

I saw in another post (dated 2/12) that you're planning to post a * code list for the PAP2t - that would be great!

fisamo
02-28-2009, 07:11 AM
You must have the PAP2--I believe that's pre-programmed into that ATA, as you suggested.

bubbanc
02-28-2009, 09:55 AM
For me it would be nice if DND and such features had 1 * code. Then once you dial that 1 star code you got to select whether said feature was ON or OFF and it would also tell you the status of the feature. Having to remember ON/OFF codes for features is a pain. What Viatalk had done with giving features real names (such as *DND, *BLK) was a great idea...