PDA

View Full Version : Call connection delay

HerbM
03-02-2009, 11:03 AM
Hi everybody,

I'm a relatively new user. I have been experiencing long delays with my calls connecting, so much so that sometimes I hang up and try again. I'm in Tampa, FL if that makes any difference.

Plus I'd like to know how to access my PAP2T's control panel. Is it locked down by Voipo?

Thanks,

Herb

bretski
03-02-2009, 11:30 AM
I recommend that you open a ticket with support. It may be as simple as changing the server you connect to. They'll get you squared away.

(...and yes, the PAP2T's admin screens are locked-down.)

frankd1
03-02-2009, 01:11 PM
Hi everybody,

I'm a relatively new user. I have been experiencing long delays with my calls connecting, so much so that sometimes I hang up and try again. I'm in Tampa, FL if that makes any difference.

Plus I'd like to know how to access my PAP2T's control panel. Is it locked down by Voipo?

Thanks,

Herb

Is the delay with everything, or just with 7 digit dials? I had problems (10-14 second delays) with two different PAP2Ts... evidently the factory dafaults on them aren't kind to 7 digit dialing. The tech staff can definitely fix the problem easily if you put a ticket in. IF this is the problem you're having (7 digit dials), just switch to 10-digit dialing temporarily, or hit the pound key after the phone #. If the problem is ALSO with 10 digit dials, then it's not the same as my problem, and just ignore me :)

Good luck!

bdyelton
03-03-2009, 03:05 PM
I have a ticket open for the 10-14 second delay as well. Glad to hear I'm not the only one with this problem.

Is anyone else having this problem? Is this something that can be fixed?

VOIPoDylan
03-03-2009, 03:46 PM
Herb,
You can access your control panel at http://192.168.2.1 or http://<your public IP>
EDIT: Dial ****, then 110# to get your PAP2T's IP address.

Enter the username, "user" and password, "123".
This gives you user access to view the device's status.

PS. We're looking into the outgoing connect/call delays.