PDA

View Full Version : Daylight Saving Time

Bill Odom
03-08-2009, 07:09 AM
Score one for VoIPo.

I woke up this morning and noticed the time displayed by my phone was still showing standard time. After unplugging and replugging both the PAP2T and the phone, voila, DST is displayed.

This contrasts with my previous provider--VoiceWing. I had to call their support people twice a year to get them to reset my adapter.

NY Tel Guy
03-08-2009, 07:55 AM
Bill,
Your picture is so huge in size that it is taking control of the screen no matter what browser I use.
You need to shrink it down because if this is going to show up in every post....
If you need me to shrink it for you using Photoshop, just let me know.
Happy Daylight savings time!

EDIT: Picture fixed.

usa2k
03-08-2009, 08:56 AM
Your picture is so huge

:) Avatar police :) (You got it, flaunt it!)

The site restrictions should be the final word on acceptable size.
Admin should look at that. I personally like 50x50 with permitted animation.
(HostGator does not allow animation on their forum :()

These guys/gals make awesome avatars if you have an idea of what you want and ask nice!
http://www.dslreports.com/forum/avatar
My very raw web page does display my Avatar Collection
https://usa2k.com (Experimenting with SSL, since HostGator includes it free.)

Xponder1
03-08-2009, 10:34 AM
Time updated fine on mine.

Bill Odom
03-08-2009, 12:25 PM
Bill,
Your picture is so huge in size that it is taking control of the screen no matter what browser I use.
You need to shrink it down because if this is going to show up in every post....
If you need me to shrink it for you using Photoshop, just let me know.
Happy Daylight savings time!That would be terrific. I goofed big time. I sent a note to forum administrator but haven't heard anything. I tried to suppress it as well. Thanks for your help.

VOIPoDylan
03-08-2009, 12:26 PM
That would be terrific. I goofed big time. I sent a note to forum administrator but haven't heard anything. I tried to suppress it as well. Thanks for your help.

Anything I can help with Bill? Zap me a PM. :)

NY Tel Guy
03-08-2009, 12:30 PM
That would be terrific. I goofed big time. I sent a note to forum administrator but haven't heard anything. I tried to suppress it as well. Thanks for your help.Bill I sent you a Private message here. Take a look at it. The PM area is in the top right under the word WELCOME

I have your HUGE photo and have reduced it in size. PM me your email address and I'll send you the approved size back to you right away.

chpalmer
03-08-2009, 12:42 PM
google picsizer.

My phone simply needs an incoming call to update. Tis in its design... ;)

Bill Odom
03-08-2009, 03:47 PM
Bill I sent you a Private message here. Take a look at it. The PM area is in the top right under the word WELCOME

I have your HUGE photo and have reduced it in size. PM me your email address and I'll send you the approved size back to you right away.Thanks for your assistance. Hopefully all is well now.

NY Tel Guy
03-08-2009, 04:09 PM
Thanks for your assistance. Hopefully all is well now.Much better, the guy who did the photo edit made you look years younger......:p