PDA

View Full Version : Virtual Numbers for Canada

drkolosis
03-10-2009, 11:36 PM
Hi,

This is my first post so hopefully I posted this in the right area. Are there future plans to offer virtual numbers in Canada? When I had Vonage (a long time ago), they offered Canadian virtual numbers for $4.95 a month. I live in the USA now and my mom and brother live in Nova Scotia, Canada. When I had Vonage, I selected a virtual number for Canada where my mom/brother live and it was a great feature. I have used Voicewing and ATT CallVantage but they didn't offer Canadian virtual numbers, just US ones. Any plans for Voipo to offer Canadian virtual numbers?

Thanks,

B

HelpNYC
03-11-2009, 12:46 AM
That will be something nice.

usa2k
03-11-2009, 04:14 AM
I've been looking for that, for a long time. In the meantime, I got an voip.ms (http://voip.ms) Windsor, Ontario number and pointed it at my main VOIPo number. It needed $25 for PAYG service.

I have not paid much attention to its reliability ... when the mother-in-law is back from FL, it will get its real use.

VOIPo has plenty of services to introduce, and others to better integrate. I know they have the know-how to do it all, just not all at once :)

An old phrase I have used:
"We're too successful to be efficient!"