PDA

View Full Version : New Problem ??

roehrle
03-14-2009, 08:03 AM
Yesterday I tried calling to order our weekly pizza and for about 1/2 hour I kept getting a busy signal. I have never had a problem getting my order in before on the first call so I suspected something might be wrong. I then called on my cell phone and got right through on the first call. After having our pizza I then tried to call my cell and my wifes cell and both calls appeared to be busy. This morning I tried the cell phones again and they were OK. Apparently the problem went away over night. Any suggestions on what may have happened and is this something new that may occur again ??
I have the new PAP2t

eagle 1
03-14-2009, 08:09 AM
Was your pap2t registered? Did you check your vpanel devices? There was a slight issue yesterday with one of the sip servers...A constant busy signal often indicates that your ata was not connected to the network...

roehrle
03-14-2009, 09:19 AM
I thought I answered your reply but it didn' show up so I am trying again
I didn't try checking to see if I was register but if it happens again I'll try that right away. The attempts were recorded on the Call history section.

frankd1
03-14-2009, 11:34 AM
Were you actually dialing the full phone #s, or did you have outbound routes set up as speed dials? All day yesterday, anything I dialed that contained less than 5 digits gave me a fast busy. I even called my dispatch center to get the OK, then called 911, where I also got the fast busy. I put in a ticket and worked with Brandon over the phone for a few hours, and got everything working (including 911). I just assumed it was only me, since I didn't see anyone else complaining on the boards, but maybe there were others?

roehrle
03-14-2009, 12:28 PM
I was dialing 7 numbers

frankd1
03-14-2009, 12:33 PM
I was dialing 7 numbers

OK... then they're different problems. I had no problem dialing 7 and 10 digit numbers. It was just the abbreviated dialing forwarded to these same numbers that resulted in the fast busys.