PDA

View Full Version : Prompts

VOIPoTim
03-18-2009, 01:13 PM
We're redoing all the system prompts...most need to be redone. We wanted to wait until we had a few upcoming features "done" and do an entire batch of recordings done professional since the new feature has a lot of them vs doing them individually.

We have a running list with some like Blocked Call, Not Accepting Private Calls, etc, but I wanted to post here and make sure we aren't missing any on this.

What VOIPo prompts need to be redone?

Xponder1
03-18-2009, 02:41 PM
We're redoing all the system prompts...most need to be redone. We wanted to wait until we had a few upcoming features "done" and do an entire batch of recordings done professional since the new feature has a lot of them vs doing them individually.

We have a running list with some like Blocked Call, Not Accepting Private Calls, etc, but I wanted to post here and make sure we aren't missing any on this.

What VOIPo prompts need to be redone?

I know I am swaying a little off topic but

On the voice mail prompt when you hit pound it already says "good-bye" can you make it follow that up by terminating the call instead of going to a busy tone or asks you to record a message.

If you call from your Voipo line to check it and hit pound it says good-bye and you get the busy tone. If you hit pound when checking voicemail remotely then it says "Good-bye" followed by "record your message after the tone".

quattrohead
03-18-2009, 03:42 PM
Can you speed them up some !!!!

Montano
03-18-2009, 03:58 PM
Please change the 'Blacklist' message !