PDA

View Full Version : Conditional forwarding / follow-me forwarding

Brian
03-18-2009, 06:58 PM
Is the concept of follow-me forwarding / forward after X number of rings being considered or developed?

kevm
03-19-2009, 06:42 AM
I believe they are looking at it, but are calling the sumulring feature their alternative to follow me. Coming from ATT Callvanatage, I can tell you that I like Follow me much better. How many phones do you need ringing at one time other than the one you are going to answer is my opinion

fisamo
03-19-2009, 12:01 PM
I often use CallVantage's locate me feature to ring my home, my cell, and my wife's cell at the same time if we go out. It's quite handy, because if I forget to turn it off, I can still get the calls at home. If I'm not home and get a call I know is for my wife, I can ignore the call on my cell. IMO, simulring should allow at least ringing of 3 numbers--5 is even better. :)

I also like the Answer confirm option, because then no matter what phones are receiving the calls (cell or landline, power on or off, in or out of range), all incoming calls are answered either by a person or my CallVantage voicemail.