PDA

View Full Version : Feature request

Xponder1
03-21-2009, 08:38 PM
I would like the ability to transfer calls. Transfer to another number and transfer to the other port on the ATA.

Thanks,

sr98user
03-22-2009, 06:53 AM
I have not tried this. But PAP2T has a "Blind Transfer Code" of *98. You could try this to see if it works after you put the call on hold by pressing the flash button. I think the manual says you might have to wait a second after you dial *98 and before you dial the number.

Xponder1
03-22-2009, 09:20 AM
I have not tried this. But PAP2T has a "Blink Transfer Code" of *98. You could try this to see if it works after you put the call on hold by pressing the flash button. I think the manual says you might have to wait a second after you dial *98 and before you dial the number.

Well that does work. Shows up with some other number as the caller. Going to have to do some more experiments with it.

NY Tel Guy
03-22-2009, 10:26 AM
Well that does work. Shows up with some other number as the caller. Going to have to do some more experiments with it.
Ok I got this to work but not on an incoming call. I placed a call to my pots line from my voipo line, answered the pots and then flashed the switchook on voipo line. At second dialtone, dialed *98 and then my cell phone, received two confirmation beeps and then a dial tone.
Hung up voipo line and my cell started to ring.
The caller ID on my cell said my pots line was calling.

Answered cell and I had audio between the voipo line and cell.

Xponder1
03-22-2009, 02:47 PM
Ok I got this to work but not on an incoming call. I placed a call to my pots line from my voipo line, answered the pots and then flashed the switchook on voipo line. At second dialtone, dialed *98 and then my cell phone, received two confirmation beeps and then a dial tone.
Hung up voipo line and my cell started to ring.
The caller ID on my cell said my pots line was calling.

Answered cell and I had audio between the voipo line and cell.

Wierd because when I did it the number on the caller id was a local number but not any of the numbers I was testing with.

NY Tel Guy
03-22-2009, 07:42 PM
Wierd because when I did it the number on the caller id was a local number but not any of the numbers I was testing with.
Has a lot to do with where we are each located, which server we go through and what numbers we tried to call as part of the experiment.

frankd1
03-23-2009, 02:15 PM
+1 for *98 xfer working on outbound calls only.