PDA

View Full Version : Virtual # ques

slimone
03-30-2009, 04:10 AM
Is the virtual # option free on Voipo??

If they are free, how many can be setup, before a charge is initiated? :rolleyes:

usa2k
03-30-2009, 04:22 AM
The free Virtual Number was being included in the initial sign-up.
If you signed up recently, all Virtual Numbers must be paid for.
An email to support@voipo.com should tell you, if a free one is available for you.

http://forums.voipo.com/showpost.php?p=7775&postcount=1

The Founders Plan for the Beta testers, may or may not still include a free VN now?

NY Tel Guy
03-30-2009, 08:49 AM
Is the virtual # option free on Voipo??

If they are free, how many can be setup, before a charge is initiated? :rolleyes:I am of the belief that a free virtual might still be included but as USA 2k said, a quick call to customer service should resolve your question.

Let us know what they say so we can advice future members if the question comes up again.

Russell
03-30-2009, 10:17 AM
The simplest solution may be to add the virtual number you want in the VPanel. It'll tell you if it's free or not.

voxabox
04-10-2009, 08:05 AM
The simplest solution may be to add the virtual number you want in the VPanel. It'll tell you if it's free or not.
I think the offer is over
It does not seem to be free (for me)
Billing Cycle:

monthly $3.95
annually $24.00

VOIPoDylan
04-10-2009, 08:43 AM
Our current promotion does not include the Free Virtual Number.

If you signed up on the older promotion and removed your Free VN at some point but being prompted for a charge at the end of the VN selection process - then please open a support ticket and we'll get that corrected for you.

Russell
04-10-2009, 09:12 AM
Our current promotion does not include the Free Virtual Number.

If you signed up on the older promotion and removed your Free VN at some point but being prompted for a charge at the end of the VN selection process - then please open a support ticket and we'll get that corrected for you.

I'd like to suggest that when the customer signs up any time (including during a promotion) the confirmation email list exactly what the customer gets and what the customer owes including any recurring charges. That way it's there in black and white as to what's free and what's not and no potential for future misunderstandings, since the mail sent is logged on your web-site. I know that when I signed up I just got some generic email with no reference to my promotion - which created a negative OOBE standpoint