PDA

View Full Version : Is he real?

usa2k
06-28-2007, 08:34 PM
Welcome to our newest member, VOIPOLarron

Interesting main page statement! I thought "Larron" meant "beta" :)

fisamo
06-28-2007, 09:11 PM
I saw that and contemplated a post. Perhaps VOIPOLarron will join the thread and introduce himself. :)

gbh2o
06-29-2007, 09:56 AM
Perhaps VOIPOLarron will join the thread and introduce himself. :)

Not if he doesn't need the abuse ;-)

NY Tel Guy
06-29-2007, 01:06 PM
Not if he doesn't need the abuse ;-)LOL, someone else to tear limb from limb. :) :)

No hopefully he (or she) is real. That means the team is building.

gbh2o
06-29-2007, 03:26 PM
No hopefully he (or she) is real. That means the team is building.

Whoops, my age is showing my lack of political correctness and appropriate sensitivity! I had better apologize now just in case the old generic 'he' needs to be spelled out for some young pup (or should that be puppess, or puppette?) ;-(

usa2k
06-29-2007, 04:42 PM
Whoops, my age is showing my lack of political correctness . . .

Meaning you are too young to show political correctness? :)

With age comes finesse in careful phrasing, better work ethic, etc ...

BTW I think you are reflecting rather deep.

Can't pick on the new guy in this case -- Larron is an administrator
Can't bite the hand that lets us play here :)

VOIPoTim
06-29-2007, 04:45 PM
Larron is actually the web designer we work with who designed the vPanel. Later once the developers make things work, he's going to be making it all look nice and shiny with AJAX, etc. At that point, I thought having him here for some suggestions would be good.

His main site is 2Detailed.com.

VOIPoLarron
06-29-2007, 04:53 PM
Hello Everyone! ;)

NY Tel Guy
06-29-2007, 07:17 PM
Hello Everyone! ;)
Hello and welcome.
Is Voipo Larron related to VoipoBrandon?

VOIPoTim
06-29-2007, 07:25 PM
Hello and welcome.
Is Voipo Larron related to VoipoBrandon?

Yes, they are brothers.

fisamo
06-29-2007, 07:50 PM
I feel like we share this strange kinship. Perhaps it was because my vPanel called me you for so long... :D

I'm sure Tim has already warned you--you'll hear a lot from this crowd... ;)

devil24
07-02-2007, 06:49 PM
I'm sure Tim has already warned you--you'll hear a lot from this crowd... ;)

But at least most of us know what the heck we're talking aboout :D.

NY Tel Guy
07-03-2007, 10:08 AM
But at least most of us know what the heck we're talking aboout :D.
lol "H", you got that right. Most of us have been through many VoIP companies (although you take the cake) so we have a feel for what works etc.
Say - you live a few blocks from VoIPO "World Headquarters"...why don't you stop by and get one of those new adapters first hand. ;)

Bob

devil24
07-03-2007, 11:19 AM
lol "H", you got that right. Most of us have been through many VoIP companies (although you take the cake) so we have a feel for what works etc.
Say - you live a few blocks from VoIPO "World Headquarters"...why don't you stop by and get one of those new adapters first hand. ;)

Bob

I feel no love coming my way from VoIPO :(

NY Tel Guy
07-03-2007, 11:28 AM
I feel no love coming my way from VoIPO :(
there are support groups for that.... :p

VOIPoTim
07-03-2007, 04:25 PM

Bob

As long as it's planned in advanced, I could definitely setup a tour since you're in Houston. This week I have some personal obligations with the holiday and won't be in the office much, but later in the month is fine. E-Mail me.

Our office is nothing special though...pretty typical stuff. My partner bought this building in the fall. We're on 3rd and 4th floors. Credit Union on 1st floor (has been a long-term tenant with property).

http://www.voipo.com/houofc/ofc1.jpg

I just threw up a few more pics: http://www.voipo.com/houofc/

chpalmer
07-03-2007, 04:57 PM
Very Cool! Wish we had room for a workout room at our office here...

devil24
07-04-2007, 05:10 PM
As long as it's planned in advanced, I could definitely setup a tour since you're in Houston. This week I have some personal obligations with the holiday and won't be in the office much, but later in the month is fine. E-Mail me.

Our office is nothing special though...pretty typical stuff. My partner bought this building in the fall. We're on 3rd and 4th floors. Credit Union on 1st floor (has been a long-term tenant with property).

http://www.voipo.com/houofc/ofc1.jpg

I just threw up a few more pics: http://www.voipo.com/houofc/

WOW! Thanks Tim... I was kind of kidding, but that's very nice of you. I'd really enjoy a tour of your offices.

I'll drop you an email early next week with my contact info and we can set up a meeting... and heck, maybe we can discuss getting one of those adapters to test the hell out of it ;).

NY Tel Guy
07-04-2007, 05:17 PM
WOW! Thanks Tim... I was kind of kidding, but that's very nice of you. I'd really enjoy a tour of your offices.

I'll drop you an email early next week with my contact info and we can set up a meeting... and heck, maybe we can discuss getting one of those adapters to test the hell out of it ;).Brown nose.....lol Of course who spilled the beans about your location and made it possible for you to meet Tim and take a tour.....?
PS - when you are there bring a BIG shopping bag, see if you can heist as many adapters as possible for distribution to your former business colleagues. (our failed voip discussion board)....
Take refrigerator magnets too if they have them.

devil24
07-04-2007, 05:37 PM
Brown nose.....lol Of course who spilled the beans about your location and made it possible for you to meet Tim and take a tour.....?
PS - when you are there bring a BIG shopping bag, see if you can heist as many adapters as possible for distribution to your former business colleagues. (our failed voip discussion board)....
Take refrigerator magnets too if they have them.

Hahaha, will do... :p.

fisamo
07-05-2007, 11:30 AM
If you can't get get an ATA, a plush gator for my kids to play with would be nice... :)