PDA

View Full Version : Support and Billing

usa2k
04-29-2009, 12:57 AM
Wow! I thought it was going to be attached as web pages. You have very nicely integrated the information with the same look and feel vPanel has. It looks very functional and informative. Soon, I'll have to upgrade my DSLR review from 4 to 5 (100%) for web interface!

usa2k
04-29-2009, 12:59 AM
Wonder how you vPanel Demo Page will do with these additions?

ralfaro
04-29-2009, 09:18 AM
Love the new integration. It is so much easier having it all on VPanel. Very nice. Now, if we can just get more functionality from the call history listings, it would bring my web interface rating up from 4 to 5 on dsl reports. I know there is a lot more that could be added so just about everything involving a phone number could be done right from that page. Nice job so far.

bretski
04-29-2009, 09:39 AM
+1. Me likey!

TomP
04-29-2009, 09:57 AM
Glad to see this stuff integrated! Thanks!

Couple of nits:

Under Billing: My 'Contact Number' is screwed up - extra dashes & missing digits.

Under Voicemail: When there are no messages, the "Remove" & "Move" buttons and "Move Files To..." pull-down menu are still there (shouldn't be), but they show up on the right side of the page at the top (like they've been wrapped into another column). I'm using Firefox.

Russell
04-29-2009, 10:24 AM
Under Voicemail: When there are no messages, the "Remove" & "Move" buttons and "Move Files To..." pull-down menu are still there (shouldn't be), but they show up on the right side of the page at the top (like they've been wrapped into another column). I'm using Firefox.

That's the way I've always seen it (wrapped into another column). My understanding was that the VOIPo web-site is really a work in progress and so never complained - but if you're taking complaints about nit-picky things add me to the list on this one. Browser: Chrome.

VOIPoJustin
04-29-2009, 10:37 AM
We appreciate the feedback thus far, the more the better! :)

Under Billing: My 'Contact Number' is screwed up - extra dashes & missing digits.

^^ Accounts which had pre-formatted contact numbers within their billing account should now be displaying properly in XXX-XXX-XXXX format.

TomP
04-29-2009, 10:50 AM
Accounts which had pre-formatted contact numbers within their billing account should now be displaying properly in XXX-XXX-XXXX format.

Yep, looks good now - thanks!

fisamo
04-29-2009, 10:57 AM
We appreciate the feedback thus far, the more the better! :)

^^ Accounts which had pre-formatted contact numbers within their billing account should now be displaying properly in XXX-XXX-XXXX format.

When the formatting was not correct, I had tried changing my number, and it never accepted the changes. Now my number displays correctly, but I am unable to change my contact number. (It says the Account Details were successfully updated at the top of the page, but the old contact number is still displayed.) I don't really NEED to change my contact number, just noticed problems doing so when I was trying to get rid of extra dashes. :)

VOIPoJustin
04-29-2009, 11:32 AM
Now my number displays correctly, but I am unable to change my contact number.

This was correlated to the slight formatting issues (dashes) -- updating your contact number (formatted or not) should now be working correctly!

voipinit
04-29-2009, 12:34 PM
2 thumbs up!