PDA

View Full Version : Simple solution sometimes...

ptrowski
05-08-2009, 09:36 AM
The other day I was wondering why there were calls going to VM and they were not showing up on my caller ID on the phones. I tried calling the house, it would ring pn the line but nothing from the phonesand then go to VM...

After doing some digging, I came to find out that one of our kittens must have knocked the plug to the basestation off of the power strip. Put it back in place, and the phones would ring.

Sometimes it is the simple solution that we don't think about...

burris
05-08-2009, 10:26 AM
The other day I was wondering why there were calls going to VM and they were not showing up on my caller ID on the phones. I tried calling the house, it would ring pn the line but nothing from the phonesand then go to VM...

After doing some digging, I came to find out that one of our kittens must have knocked the plug to the basestation off of the power strip. Put it back in place, and the phones would ring.

Sometimes it is the simple solution that we don't think about...

Will your wife now allow you to move back home?:p

ptrowski
05-08-2009, 10:51 AM
Will your wife now allow you to move back home?:p
Nope, get your spare room ready Burris!

NY Tel Guy
05-08-2009, 11:59 AM

Sometimes it is the simple solution that we don't think about...Could have been a catastrophe in the making for sure....