PDA

View Full Version : Soft Launch: VoIP Affiliate Program

VOIPoTim
05-12-2009, 06:14 PM
Our affiliate program is now in "soft launch" for you guys to check out and provide any feedback you have.

We're just waiting on some banners to be wrapped up and loaded into it for everyone to use and looking for anything we've missed and need to clean up.

Currently, we're keeping the promotional pricing in place and offering a $30 commission on all Residential Freedom orders. They can be annual or monthly. The commission may be raised in the future when the current promotion expires. The first year for $99 promotion is converting very well.

More Info: http://voipo.com/voipaffiliate

Commission: $30 For Each Residential Sale

For those of you interested, you can register now and begin promoting your affiliate links.

We expect to have all the banners in place and any other cosmetic bugs wrapped up by the end of the week. At that point, we'll officially announce it and start promoting.

Please let us know if you run across any bugs or things we may have missed.

VOIPoTim
05-29-2009, 01:27 PM
New flash banners of various sizes have been uploaded for you guys to use. Check them out in your affiliate area. If you want to use them, there's copy and paste code that you can use to easily add them to your site.

mrkarron
05-30-2009, 03:20 PM
Hello,

I have loaded a banner to one of my sites, however, clicking on it does not redirect to your site.
http://www.couponsdujour.us/

VOIPoTim
05-30-2009, 03:30 PM
Hello,

I have loader a banner to one of my sites, however, clicking on it does not redirect to your site.
http://www.couponsdujour.us/

Did you copy and paste the code? It should have the linking embedded in it.

chpalmer
05-30-2009, 03:36 PM
nm-**********

mrkarron
05-30-2009, 05:30 PM
Did you copy and paste the code? It should have the linking embedded in it.

Yes, and verified all code was transfered.

VOIPoTim
05-30-2009, 05:45 PM
Yes, and verified all code was transfered.

OK. I'll have a programmer verify the banner code Monday to make sure it's being generated correctly.

VOIPoJustin
06-02-2009, 02:51 PM
We made a couple minor adjustments to the flash banners which should now be properly linking up to your affiliate account. You'll need to snag the code again once logged in if you would like to use them on your website.

Let us know if you have any problems with them.

Xponder1
07-08-2009, 09:08 PM
When are payouts done?

VOIPoTim
07-08-2009, 10:30 PM
When are payouts done?

Since we have a 30 day guarantee, payouts are done by the end of the 2nd month after sale was generated.

This is the same schedule that we use for HostGator where we pay out hundreds of thousands in commissions monthly. There is a huge amount of affiliate fraud with most programs (examples: intentionally signing up to generate commission, then cancelling within the money back guarantee period or producing signups with stolen credit cards that will turn into chargebacks), so this schedule prevents fraud since it takes care of both of those windows.

Payout Schedule:

January Sales - End of March
February Sales - End of April
March Sales - End of May
April Sales - End of June
May Sales - End of July
June Sales - End of August
July Sales - End of September
August Sales - End of October
September Sales - End of November
October Sales - End of December
November Sales - End of January