PDA

View Full Version : VOIPo Review

wthart
06-10-2009, 09:21 PM
I was looking for a new provider after CallVantage sent out a notice saying they were pulling the plug. I did my research and made the decision to go with VOIPo after much consideration.

I put my order in on 5/4/2009 and received my adapter on 5/7/2009. The adapter was an easy install; I just plugged it in and made a test call. No problems. Call quality was what I expected. Good.

I put in my port request on 5/4/2009 and to no fault of VOIPo; that took a little longer than I had hoped. CallVantage came back with address mismatch issues; but, their was no mismatch. I am not sure what happened here; but, the port was finally complete on 6/8/2009. During the porting period, I talked with several VOIPo support team members by both phone and email. They were always courteous and and extremely prompt in answering questions during the transition.

I have been nothing but extremely pleased during my initial VOIPo days. Quality has been comparable if not better than CV and I am enjoying my new service.

KUDOS!