PDA

View Full Version : No audio in VOIPo to VOIPo calls

manubit
06-30-2009, 10:05 AM
I recommended VOIPo to a friend and he got his adapter two days back. I have never had any problem with VOIPo till now and my friend also doesn't have any problem calling any other number, but whenever we call each other, the phone rings but there is no audio. We both called support and were told the same thing - to forward ports 5060-5080 and 35000-65000 - and we did, but the problem still remains. I'm going to call support again but was wondering if anyone has faced a similar issue and got it resolved already.

caseydoug
06-30-2009, 04:52 PM
This is not exactly the same thing, but I was having trouble calling my virtual number from my VOIPo line (trying to pick up voicemail). The phone would ring, but then get dead air. Support eventually fixed it. But before they did, they asked me to try dialing the number as a 10-digit number. I did that, and it worked (even before it was fixed).

It might be worth a try.

manubit
07-07-2009, 11:32 PM
Support eventually fixed it. But before they did, they asked me to try dialing the number as a 10-digit number. I did that, and it worked (even before it was fixed).

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately I couldn't give it a try since my friend was away on vacation.
In the meantime, support worked on my ticket and resolved the issue.