PDA

View Full Version : Weird Goings On

digger16309
06-30-2009, 06:53 PM
I've had some weird things happen this week.

Monday I called my home phone from work and did not get to VM. It rang and rang and then gave me a busy signal.

I called a second time and got "this number has been disconnected"

A third time I did get through to VM.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Today (Tuesday) I called and again did not get to VM.

The second time I got connected to the VM of Jennifer and Brenda in Lake Jackson, whomever they are and wherever that is.

A third time I got a ton of rings and then disconnected.

A fourth time I finally got the phone to ring and my wife picked it up.

A fifth time she was home but the phone didn't ring for her and it went to VM.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

These kinds of glitches seem to happen about twice a month. I should submit a ticket but I'm afraid the glitches will become holes. Does anyone recognize this as anything reported recently?

caseydoug
06-30-2009, 08:42 PM
You really should submit a ticket while this is happening and can be reproduced and traced. If the problem stops for a couple of weeks, it will be much harder to diagnose. Support is quite responsive to these kinds of problems, and probably will respond the same day.

ptrowski
07-01-2009, 08:04 AM
Funny you mentioned the odd dial to someone. I dialed a number last week and got someone completely different.

VOIPoTim
07-01-2009, 12:00 PM
You really should submit a ticket while this is happening and can be reproduced and traced. If the problem stops for a couple of weeks, it will be much harder to diagnose. Support is quite responsive to these kinds of problems, and probably will respond the same day.

Yeah this is something that it'd be best to open a ticket for.

We haven't had any tickets reporting this, so don't have any info that we can use to really even be able to look into it more.

If you experience something like this, contact us when it happens with the example call info (numbers/times) and we can look into it.