PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Deleted ?!?!?!

Montano
07-01-2009, 05:24 PM
I knew I submitted a ticket, but when I checked my support page, it was gone. So I checked my email to verify and indeed I did submit a ticket:

Montano,

Your Ticket has been received and a member of our staff will review it and reply accordingly. Listed below are details of this Ticket. Please make sure the Ticket ID remains in the subject at all times.

Ticket ID: OYY-321698
Subject: No outbound CNAM
Department: Support
Priority: High

You can check the status of or reply to this Ticket online at: http://billing.voipo.com/viewticket.php?_m=tickets&_a=viewticket&ticketid=9935
Please do let us know if we can assist you any further,

VOIPo

But when I click the link to check the status it says:

Fatal error: ERROR: You do not have access to this Ticket. in /var/www/support.voipo.com/modules/tickets/client_tickets.php on line 168

So what's the deal-e-o ?

VOIPoTim
07-01-2009, 05:52 PM
I'm showing it's an invalid ticket number and don't see it. As to why, that's a good question.

Also, go ahead and re-submit it since we don't have it for some reason.

Did you submit it through the panel or e-mail? It's very odd that it doesn't exist in our system if you got the confirmation e-mail so any additional info would be good to track down what happened to it.

VOIPoTim
07-01-2009, 06:16 PM
On a related note, we disabled the helpdesk auto response mentioned here which has a link to view the ticket since we don't have you guys login to the helpdesk directly. I had almost forgotten about that until you pasted it. Since we integrated support with vPanel, we no longer use a separate helpdesk login.

If you guys submit a ticket from here on out, you can confirm it and check the status by looking in your vPanel.

As always, the response from our team will come via e-mail and be shown in your vPanel, but you'll not get the "Thanks for Submitting a Ticket" e-mail now since we get at a lot of people confused with the logins the helpdesk asks for.

All billing and support can be handled directly in vPanel now so there's no need for logins to multiple systems.

Montano
07-01-2009, 06:36 PM
Ticket was for the same issue I've had for many months now. No outbound CNAM on my ported in DID. I also sent you a PM about it. It's the 559272xxxx number on my Express account.

VOIPoTim
07-01-2009, 06:45 PM
Ticket was for the same issue I've had for many months now. No outbound CNAM on my ported in DID. I also sent you a PM about it. It's the 559272xxxx number on my Express account.

I'll PM about that.