PDA

View Full Version : Renewal procedures?

christcorp
07-13-2009, 09:51 PM
Not sure if this is the right section or not. And instead of calling in for the answer or pm'ing Tim; I thought it would be better to have it here so everyone could see it. Now that August is coming up; and "Paid Services" have been active for about a year now; (Congratulations Tim and VoipO staff); I have a couple of questions about renewal. And I apologize if the answer is around here some place. I've been in and out of town for the last few months and haven't had a chance to really search thing. Anyway; 3 part question.

1. If the credit card on our vpanel account is current, will VoipO AUTO-RENEW my existing plan or will I need to be somewhat proactive?
2. If I need to be pro-active, will we be receiving an email or will the vpanel show a "Click Here to Pay" button? (On Packet8, if you weren't VERY pro-active, you could have your phone just shut off one day. Getting it turned back on was a PITA).
3. As a "Founders" member, will the price be exactly the same as the current price or will there be any fees/taxes/price increases to expect?

Anyway, thanks for the answers. Congratulations on the one year anniversary. For what it's worth, the service has been Out-Freakin-Standing. I have no reservations about continuing to recommend the service. Now that I'm back in town for a while, hope to chat online more. Later..... Mike.......

voxabox
07-14-2009, 08:50 AM
Mike,
Unless something has changed, Tim answered my inquiry (similar to your question #2) can be found here (http://forums.voipo.com/showpost.php?p=9582&postcount=35)
Never the less, it'd be nicer to have all of the "official" answers in one place
Cheers
-v

christcorp
07-14-2009, 11:57 AM
thanks vox. It answered my #3 question. later... mike.....

chpalmer
07-14-2009, 07:18 PM
Ive been monthly since last year... Its been pretty automatic for me.

myvoip07
07-14-2009, 08:13 PM
So at the time of renewal or now for 1 year extension we pay the Founders Plan($99) rate + $36 in taxes ?

Brian
07-15-2009, 03:19 AM
So at the time of renewal or now for 1 year extension we pay the Founders Plan($99) rate + $36 in taxes ?

From what I've been told, it's just $99.

christcorp
07-17-2009, 05:11 PM
If you're on the founder's plan; (You are one of the originals, and it says founder's plan in your billing section of the vpanel); then you're just paying the $99. This is the original price you paid if on the founder's plan. That was one of the incentives to existing alpha/beta testers as well as some others who originally opened an account. I was pretty sure of that policy. But having been gone a while and not having logged into the forum, I wasn't sure if the policy had changed.

And I know when we first starting paying, the vpanel had a billing statement that we clicked and it allowed us to make payment. I was just wondering if the yearly renewal was going to automatically charge the credit card on file or if I would need to log into vpanel and make sure I clicked on the section to make a payment. later... mike.....

kevm
07-18-2009, 10:54 AM
taking this a bit further, I am on - pre launch II in v panel. does anyone know the renewal cost for that? thanks

GTOJim
07-18-2009, 02:12 PM
taking this a bit further, I am on - pre launch II in v panel. does anyone know the renewal cost for that? thanks

I have to ask, when did you become a customer? I signed up 8/15/08 and I don't have any such thing in the v panel.

I'm getting close to one year membership. ;)