PDA

View Full Version : Nothing... Nada... No Service

raw92378
07-16-2009, 10:17 PM
I need assistance big time....

I have had the service for almost two months now, but haven't really been able to use it. I have RCN Cable 5Mbps service with the PAP2 behind a Linksys 610N router.

I am not well versed with the details of the router settings... but.... the PAP2 has a static IP, that IP is in the DMZ accepting connections from any IP, and have also tried port forwarding and STUN. Doing all that I have a dial tone and am able to dial out and get connections. HOWEVER, I have no outgoing audio (my voice is not heard on the other end)....

I am in the process of submitting a support ticket, but can any give me suggestions before I give up...

Thx

Very frustrated.

R

dswartz
07-16-2009, 10:40 PM
Not to be mean, but are you kidding me? You've had the service for almost two months, it's never worked, and you're only now getting around to opening a ticket???

VOIPoTim
07-16-2009, 11:12 PM
The best thing to do in that case is to contact us and setup a time where you're available and support will help.

They can login to the router remotely with our remote access tool and configure it for you.

That way you don't need to worry about figuring any of it out. To do this, you would need to be there to give them access.