PDA

View Full Version : Voipo review by bwyatt

bwyatt
08-29-2009, 01:22 PM
As a Hostgator customer, I received an offer a few months ago for a toll free number through Voipo. I accepted and cancelled the two I had with another provider. It works like a charm.

Last weekend my former voip provider had a bug with their proprietary softphone. The phone would not login and the problem was system wide. It took them 4 days to resolve the issue.

I took the opportunity to do a little research and ended up here at Voipo.

I purchased a fax number and it sends my faxes to my email in a pdf. The support person told me when I ordered the line that I could port my local fax number to use instead of the toll free fax number provided by Voipo. The following day I received a call from support indicating the port could not be done for the fax number.

I also purchased two residential plans. Both devices arrived today and the installation was simple, service locked on within 2 minutes, and incoming and outgoing calls are working perfectly. Great call quality also!

I've forwarded my local numbers with my prior carriers to my two temporary numbers while they are being ported.

I appreciate having a phone number to call, and a chat application as well.

Count me as a very satisfied and happy customer. The pricing, the service, and the quality and functionality of the product have all been first rate.