PDA

View Full Version : Failover Was not Working

Vumes
09-06-2009, 05:59 PM
I submitted a ticket for this and this is pretty much how I found out it wasn't working:

So I noticed that I was on the West01 server and wanted to change it. I changed it in vPanel and then unplugged my adapter so it would hopefully re-register to Central when I plugged it back in. Well while unplugged, I called my main number and nothing. Failover did not kick in. I checked to make sure it was active, and it is. I finally tried it a couple of times more, and after about the 4th attempt, it took forever to ring, but it went through. I also noticed that after I disconnected the adapter, it took about 5 minutes for it to show disconnected in vPanel.

Anyone else experience any issues? Maybe the issue lies on the west01 server? Just tossing out random ideas here.

Xponder1
09-06-2009, 09:23 PM
I submitted a ticket for this and this is pretty much how I found out it wasn't working:

So I noticed that I was on the West01 server and wanted to change it. I changed it in vPanel and then unplugged my adapter so it would hopefully re-register to Central when I plugged it back in. Well while unplugged, I called my main number and nothing. Failover did not kick in. I checked to make sure it was active, and it is. I finally tried it a couple of times more, and after about the 4th attempt, it took forever to ring, but it went through. I also noticed that after I disconnected the adapter, it took about 5 minutes for it to show disconnected in vPanel.

Anyone else experience any issues? Maybe the issue lies on the west01 server? Just tossing out random ideas here.

Do you have simul ring enabled?

Vumes
09-07-2009, 01:07 PM
I did but turned it off before I unplugged my ATA.