PDA

View Full Version : Any west node issues?

frankd1
09-18-2009, 03:34 PM
I have two PAP2s that lost registration and I couldn't get them back up. I live chatted with tech support, and they couldn't see any problems on their end. Both were previously set up to connect to west node, so I switched one of them to central, and that one came back up. The other PAP2 that was still on west continued to bounce on and offline, so I swicthed that to central too, and it now also seems stable. I'm just wondering if anyone else is having problems, since tech support didn't see any problems on their end.

bwyatt
09-18-2009, 04:11 PM
Yes, I had one on West and the other on Central. No problems at all with the one on Central, but the one on West would give the "all circuits are busy, try your call later" recording. Moved it the Central and all is well.

walletless
09-22-2009, 11:21 AM
I wish there was a way to "failover" if a zone is mal-functioning. If I configure my device to use west coast, it should automatically switch to central servers when the server goes down (ofcourse we need an ATA reboot, but that is better than troubleshooting if the server is down and manually switching the servers from control panel).