PDA

View Full Version : [lengthy review] 2 days, great experience, amazing support staff

walletless
09-25-2009, 05:07 PM
[EDIT] Removing review from here, since I have a MUCH updated review over at dslreports.

The summary is: I got VoIPo, had some issues initially, support staff was very helpful, all my issues are now addressed, and I am a happy customer.
Link to my full review (http://www.dslreports.com/comment/3156/75371?r=0.598629542664764)

Russell
09-25-2009, 05:18 PM
Welcome! I don't think you'll be disappointed. I've had them for a few months and have been very happy.

Since you're not really paying for / buying a new ATA it's reasonable to receive a recycled one. If it "breaks", they'll replace it for free - so you're not at risk and these things last a very long time. I'm writing this on a computer connected to my old Vonage RT31P2 (many, many years old). Just be sure to keep it well ventilated.

walletless
09-25-2009, 06:22 PM
Welcome! I don't think you'll be disappointed. I've had them for a few months and have been very happy.

Since you're not really paying for / buying a new ATA it's reasonable to receive a recycled one. If it "breaks", they'll replace it for free - so you're not at risk and these things last a very long time. I'm writing this on a computer connected to my old Vonage RT31P2 (many, many years old). Just be sure to keep it well ventilated.

Thanks Russell, so I figured. Co-incidentally, that is the exact ATA I received from VOIPo (RT31P2).. it's old, but it works better than what I had from Sunrocket (Innomedia) which I was using Viatalk on.

walletless
09-25-2009, 06:27 PM
Also, to be fair, I did receive the shipment very fast - the box was delivered to me on the 3rd working day since I placed my order, which is really fast. They shipped USPS priority mail.

I will edit this and the post at dslr later once I use it more. I still have to play with the online interface, so will have more information on that too.

Russell
09-25-2009, 06:28 PM
Thanks Russell, so I figured. Co-incidentally, that is the exact ATA I received from VOIPo (RT31P2).. it's old, but it works better than what I had from Sunrocket (Innomedia) which I was using Viatalk on.

I've got my (and at least one other) Innomedia too in a box someplace :-).

voipinit
09-26-2009, 09:48 AM
Welcome Walletless!
I've been with VOIPo since January and have nothing but good things to say. Service and support are second to none. I think you'll be happy you switched.

walletless
10-16-2009, 12:51 PM
Thanks everyone! I have a MUCH UPDATED review over at dslreports.com/gbu if anyone wants to read. The summary is: I got VoIPo, had some issues initially, support staff was very helpful, all my issues are now addressed, and I am a happy customer.
Link to my full review (http://www.dslreports.com/comment/3156/75371?r=0.598629542664764)