PDA

View Full Version : Whitelist questions

timdh
10-19-2009, 08:41 AM
I apologize if this has been covered in another thread. I did some searching but did not find a good answer.

We have a relative who lives overseas and uses Magic Jack to call us. Not a problem except that this relative does not seem to understand time differences so we get calls at crazy hours. Ranting, raving, pleading and bribery do not seem to help. In reading some of the posts, it seems I can do a DND during the overnight hours to help alleviate the problem but I can whitelist those people who I want to hear from even during the DND hours (the wife for example).

So, how do I find out who is currently on the whitelist? I know you can go into the call history and add people to the whitelist from there but when I was first setting up VOIPo, I am not sure if and who I might have addded to the whitelist.

Along with this, a couple of feature requests - it would be nice to have the ability to apply whitelists (or blacklist, forward, etc) from the Contact list. It would also be nice to apply a DND to a single contact and put that single contact DND on a schedule. Might be a little too complicated if not many people want it but it would sure help me. :)

Thanks in advance for any help!

Tim

voipinit
10-19-2009, 04:21 PM
features-->call routes will let you see what numbers are on any list (including whitelisted numbers)