PDA

View Full Version : Concern about the VOIPo support.

voip123
10-26-2009, 05:36 PM
Hi,

I have some concerns about VOIPo support. Your support time is 9AM - 7 PM CST Monday - Friday, which is my working hours. Today I got back home at 6:00PM, called the support and waited for more than 20 minutes. Finally got a voice message, said "Due to high volume call....., we can not take your call, please leave a message.. blah blah."

Can you please give the users access to the phone adapter?

I just want to assign a static IP address to the phone adapter. Actually I don't need to call the support if you give me access to the adapter. Such simple task, I have to call support to do it. But I have to meet your time.

At this moment, it is 6:35PM CST. Support is gone. I have to wait until tomorrow.

Wish me can get in touch with Support.

VOIPoTim
10-26-2009, 05:49 PM
We've nearly doubled in size customer wise in the last 45 days so sometimes hold times are a little higher than normal.

If the hold times are high, just send in a ticket to support@voipo.com and you can still get a fast response. As more people are trained we are shifting them around and will have more on phones soon.

Our office is actually staffed beyond the phone support hours (although fewer people) already and that's when any lingering tickets are addressed.

To access the adapter's router functionality, you can use this info:

User: admin
Pass: voipoadmin

We don't provide access to the phone side of the adapter since we fully manage it and admin access would allow customers to use VOIPo-owned equipment with other providers.

voip123
10-26-2009, 06:03 PM
We've nearly doubled in size customer wise in the last 45 days so sometimes hold times are a little higher than normal.

If the hold times are high, just send in a ticket to support@voipo.com and you can still get a fast response. As more people are trained we are shifting them around and will have more on phones soon.

Our office is actually staffed beyond the phone support hours (although fewer people) already and that's when any lingering tickets are addressed.

To access the adapter's router functionality, you can use this info:

User: admin
Pass: voipoadmin

We don't provide access to the phone side of the adapter since we fully manage it and admin access would allow customers to use VOIPo-owned equipment with other providers.

What is the ip address?

If I don't know the ip address, how to access to it?

The phone adapter is behind the router (Linksys WRT54GS).

Thanks.

VOIPoTim
10-26-2009, 06:19 PM
What is the ip address?

If I don't know the ip address, how to access to it?

The phone adapter is behind the router (Linksys WRT54GS).

Thanks.

If it's behind the router, it would be the one your router assigns to it. It's set to use DHCP as default.

If you want just open a ticket requesting a call and a rep can give you a call shortly to go through it.