PDA

View Full Version : Outbound VOIPO to VOIPO calls not showing up in the call history

rx100
11-04-2009, 07:58 PM
Outbound VOIPO to VOIPO calls not showing up in the call history. Is that a known issue or is it very specific to my account?

But I am able to see inbound voipo calls in the log

zevin
11-04-2009, 10:10 PM
I confirm this. VOIPo to VOIPo outbound not logged.

rx100
11-05-2009, 11:05 PM
Outbound VOIPO to VOIPO calls not showing up in the call history. Is that a known issue or is it very specific to my account?

But I am able to see inbound voipo calls in the log

xxxxxxxx,

This is currently a known issue / bug with VPanel and our call accounting -- we will be pushing out a resolution to this in a future release of VPanel / network upgrade. We do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you and have a great day!

VOIPoTim
11-05-2009, 11:19 PM
Basically here's the quick version....

Normal inbound outbound calls always hit "core routing" servers beore going to the sip proxy ones that you guys register on. All accounting/call log stuff is done on the core servers right now.

Internal VOIPo-VOIPo calls don't hit the core servers since they stay on the SIP proxy when it detects it's local.

When we roll out the new billing system, accounting/CDRs are handled a little differently and this will be fixed then.

rx100
11-05-2009, 11:28 PM
Basically here's the quick version....

Normal inbound outbound calls always hit "core routing" servers beore going to the sip proxy ones that you guys register on. All accounting/call log stuff is done on the core servers right now.

Internal VOIPo-VOIPo calls don't hit the core servers since they stay on the SIP proxy when it detects it's local.

When we roll out the new billing system, accounting/CDRs are handled a little differently and this will be fixed then.

Thanks! Will this change fixes the *28 for voipo to voipo calls?