PDA

View Full Version : Device connected twice?

Russell
11-07-2009, 10:31 AM
If I go to the CP, under Devices I see my RT31P2 listed twice - instead of two entries one each for line 1 and line 2, I'm seeing 4 entries: 2 identical for line1 and 2 identical ones for line 2.

Russell
11-07-2009, 11:43 AM
If I go to the CP, under Devices I see my RT31P2 listed twice - instead of two entries one each for line 1 and line 2, I'm seeing 4 entries: 2 identical for line1 and 2 identical ones for line 2.

Without doing anything on my part, the devices tab is now back to normal behavior - just one set of entries. However, calls still take a while to connect despite pressing the # key after dialing. I'm connected to Central. Anyone else notice this?

KenH
11-11-2009, 09:01 AM
Without doing anything on my part, the devices tab is now back to normal behavior - just one set of entries. However, calls still take a while to connect despite pressing the # key after dialing. I'm connected to Central. Anyone else notice this?

Yes, this morning I can't make or receive calls (although phone does ring). I rebooted ATA - two devices now show registered. I'm going to enter a trouble ticket.

edit: James removed the duplicate ATA registration and all is well now.